Welcome to our website !

Picture from New York

By 9:35 AM

I just wanted to show some of my pictures I took while
on our trip
to NYC. We took a day and just walk around
to some of our favorite
places. Need to go back and do
it again.



This sculpture is in Cooper Union. It's called "The Alamo".
It rotates
and I think it's really cool.


The best way to get around the city, the subway. I recommend it.


I just like to see what people do while in the city.
Union Square Park


A part of China Town.


The Chrysler Building.




Empire State Building


Flat Iron Building


Flea Market on Broadway in the East Village.


Grafitti in the city is everywhere even on some trucks.


Entrance to Grand Central Station.


Inside Grand Central Station at rush hour.


Anyone what a yummy hotdog to go?


Our old neighboorhood.


The lion at the New York City Library.


People having lunch NY style.




Extra, extra read all about it!


Does anyone need a newspaper or magazine?


The local piraguero. Shaved ice anyone?


We love this bookstore.


Check this guy trying to get a tan in the city.


Times Square

You Might Also Like

0 comments