Welcome to our website !

I'm back.....

By 11:24 AM

Wow I have neglected my blog a little. We had a great time in NY. It was so cold. I was happy to be back in Tampa with 80 degree weather.

I have been busy trying out a new project, 365 Project a photo a day. So far so good. It's a way to chronicle your life at a certain time with photos. I will post my scrapbook pages as I created them for this project.

Anyway one of our goals for this year is to enjoy our life and do different things during the weekend. So we took the opportunity of a beautiful Sunday and went site seeing in our own town. I have been wanting to see the Skyway Bridge here in Tampa, so we did. After that we went to see an art exhibit in St. Petes. Here are so of the photos I took.















You Might Also Like

2 comments